- What does StemFlo do?
StemFlo® is a proprietary blend of herbs and all natural ingredients that support optimal blood circulation by reducing fibrin and oxidative stress in the blood, detoxifying the blood and improving overall blood flow. StemFlo® is especially designed to support the delivery of stem cells to all parts of the body. StemFlo® also supports the delivery of nutrients and oxygen, as well as immune cells, throughout the whole body. When used in conjunction with StemEnhance®, StemFlo® optimizes the body’s ability to deliver and circulate adult stem cells to the tissues and organs where they are needed.
- What are the ingredients in StemFlo? Is it all natural?
StemFlo® is an all-natural product and all its ingredients are natural. StemFlo® is a blend of:
- Fibrinerase® - A proprietary blend of plant-based enzymes that helps decrease fibrin and debris in the blood, supporting optimal blood flow.
- Organically certified (Asia) mangosteen - Mangosteen is an extraordinary fruit originally from Southeast Asia, well known for its antioxidant properties.
- Berry Extract – A special formulation of berry extracts with proven high antioxidant potential designed to neutralize the production of damaging “free-radicals” in the body. STEMTech uses only extracts that have a high ORAC and CAP-e values. ORAC and CAP-e are the industry standard for measuring the effectiveness of any antioxidant product.
- Cat’s Claw – Also called the “Sacred Herb of the Rainforest”, this tropical vine found in the jungles of the Amazonian Basin provides potent unique antioxidant support.
- Rehmannia - A powerful herb from China used to support optimal blood circulation.
- Curcumin – Extracted from the Turmeric plant, curcumin has been used for centuries in Southeast Asia to help cleanse the blood and detoxify the body.
- How will StemFlo benefit me?
By supporting the breakdown of fibrin in the blood and preventing the formation of new fibrin mesh, StemFlo® supports optimal blood circulation, supporting the optimal delivery of stem cells to the tissues and organs of the body. Therefore, when taken with StemEnhance®, StemFlo® further supports the natural renewal system of the body. StemFlo® also incidentally supports optimal delivery of nutrient and oxygen throughout the body.
- Will I experience immediate effects with using StemFlo?
Studies have shown that ingredients in StemFlo® can bring benefits in a matter of hours. A study using StemFlo® demonstrated benefits on blood circulation within one hour after consumption. This being said, the actual experience of health benefits, as experienced by an individual as an increase in quality of life, may vary depending on each individual.
- What is the effect of stem cell circulation?
Stem cells constitute the natural renewal system of the body. When a tissue or organ of the body is in need of assistance, it sends a signal to the bone marrow to trigger the release of stem cells from the bone marrow. Then the tissue in question also releases compounds that attract stem cells to that tissue. When they reach the fine blood vasculature of that tissue, stem cells then migrate in the tissue and become cells of that tissue. It is therefore paramount for this process to take place naturally and effectively, that stem cells have the ability to circulate freely throughout the entire blood circulation.
- Can StemFlo be taken with StemEnhance?
Not only can StemFlo® be taken with StemEnhance®, but StemFlo® was designed to be a companion product to StemEnhance®. Whereas StemEnhance® supports the release of stem cells from the bone marrow, StemFlo® supports their circulation everywhere throughout the body, further supporting the natural renewal system of the body.
- Do I need to be on StemEnhance for a period of time before I can use StemFlo?
No. StemEnhance® and StemFlo® and two independent products that can be taken alone, though we believe that the greatest benefits will be obtained by taking them together. For new consumers, StemEnhance® and StemFlo® can be taken together as one begins supporting the role of stem cells in the body.
- How does it support Blood Circulation?
StemFlo® is a proprietary blend of all natural herbs and special nutrients that help support optimal blood flow by providing the following:
- Digests Fibrin – StemFlo® contains proteolytic enzymes that help digest fibrin and minimize the effect of fibrin buildup, thereby ensuring optimal blood flow in smaller blood vessels and capillaries. Fibrin in the blood can obstruct cellular trafficking through capillaries.
- Reduced Oxidative Stress – StemFlo® contains some of the most powerful antioxidant ingredients available today. By helping to lower oxidative stress, StemFlo® helps keep oxidative damage and fibrin production in check.
- Helps Detoxify the Body – StemFlo® contains ingredients that have been shown to assist in the elimination of toxins from the body.
The result is a lowering of oxidative stress in the vascular system and an optimization of blood fluidity. By helping to keep the highways and byways of our circulatory system free and clear, StemFlo® supports the smooth and effective “trafficking” of stem cells everywhere in the body.
In clinical studies, StemFlo® was shown to improve blood circulation within thirty minutes of consumption. The study showed increased blood circulation in capillaries as well as substantial reduction in blood markers associated with fibrin production and oxidative stress.
- What is a blood cell?
The blood is composed of a liquid, the plasma, in which cells are in suspension. Plasma makes up about 55% of total blood volume, the rest being a family of cells referred to as “blood cells”. The main blood cells are the red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout the bloodstream. The blood also contains platelets that play a crucial role in the process of blood coagulation. Leukocytes or white blood cells comprise a variety of cells that altogether constitute the immune system. Finally, the blood contains stem cells.
- What scientific studies/tests were conducted on StemFlo?
Given the ingredients contained in StemFlo®, the ultimate benefit is a greater circulation of blood in capillaries, the smallest part of the blood vasculature. As blood circulates better through capillaries, stem cells can traffic more effectively throughout the body. There is only one way to effectively estimate blood circulation though capillaries: by measuring the diffusion of oxygen through the skin. More oxygen released by the skin means more oxygen in the underlying capillaries, which in turn means better circulation of blood. A recent study showed that StemFlo® improves capillary circulation within 30 minutes of consumption. This study also showed that consumption of StemFlo® reduces fibrin and oxidative stress in the blood.
- Where are adult stem cells released in the blood flow?
Through a complex series of events, adult stem cells are released in the blood vessels supplying the bone marrow. Stem cells then circulate throughout the body and migrate in tissues needing assistance. Supporting both the release and trafficking of stem cells constitutes the best approach to supporting the natural renewal system of the body.
- Can I take StemFlo and replace using StemEnhance or do they function best together?
One product does not replace the other. In fact, StemEnhance® and StemFlo® were designed to work synergistically. Whereas StemEnhance® supports the release of stem cells from the bone marrow, StemFlo® supports their circulation everywhere throughout the body, further supporting the natural renewal system of the body.
- Is StemFlo patented like the StemEnhance is?
StemFlo® is patent pending.
- Is there any AFA in the StemFlo?
StemFlo® does not contain AFA.
- What is the suggested usage for StemFlo?
It is recommended that StemFlo be taken as 3 capsules once or twice a day.
- Can this product be taken with other supplements?
Yes. There are no nutrient-nutrient interactions known with the ingredients of StemFlo.
- Does this supplement provide all the nutrients and minerals my body needs to stop taking my other supplements?
StemFlo has very powerful antioxidants and one may not need other antioxidant supplements while taking StemFlo. Also if one is taking nattokinase, Serrapeptidase or other proteolytic enzymes you may not need these if you are taking StemFlo. You can take any other supplements that you have found work well for you.
- What if I am being treated by a healthcare practitioner for a health concern?
If you are being treated or are taking any medications from your treating health care provider you should consult them before taking any nutritional supplement including StemFlo.
- Are there any medical conditions in particular with which one should show precaution when taking StemFlo?
Proteolytic compounds like Fibrinerase® are known to have anti-coagulant properties. Persons who suffer from clotting disorders or who are on anti-coagulant medications (see question 21 below) should consult their treating health care practitioners prior to taking StemFlo.
- Can StemFlo be taken with prescription or over the counter drugs?
Proteolytic compounds like Fibrinerase® are known to have anti-coagulant properties. Persons who suffer from clotting disorders or who are on anti-coagulant medications, such as warfarin, coumadin, or aspirin therapy could experience an increased bleeding risk. Such persons should consult a physician prior to taking any proteolytic enzymes, including Fibrinerase which is an ingredient in StemFlo.
The absorption and tissue distribution of antibiotics may be increased when taken at the same time as Fibrinerase. Persons on antibiotics should consult their physicians prior to taking StemFlo.
- Will someone experience a detoxification when they take StemFlo or any side effects?
All the ingredients in StemFlo have a long history of safety. As with any nutritional supplement or health lifestyle change, one can experience the detoxification or adjustment process. If you experience flu like symptoms or gastrointestinal discomforts please decrease what you are taking until the adjustment symptoms are resolved and then start increasing slow.
- Can StemFlo be taken on an empty stomach or is it recommended to take after a meal?
StemFlo can be taken with food or without, but to optimize the benefit of the proteolytic enzymes in the Fibrinerase® in StemFlo, it is best to take it between meals, which is one hour before eating or 1.5 hours after eating.
- For chronic or severe conditions, what is the suggested usage?
There is no suggested usage for different conditions as StemFlo is a nutritional supplement, not a drug and we make no medical claims as it is not intended for use for treatment or therapeutic effect; as such the claims for StemFlo have not been evaluated by the FDA. Stemflo is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any illness or disease.
- Can a person of any age take StemFlo?
Yes, just follow the directions on the label and do so under adult supervision.
- Does StemFlo contain any artificial ingredients, preservatives, gluten, coloring or dairy?
- Why does the label of StemFlo say to consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing?
There is no evidence to suggest that the ingredients in StemFlo are safe or unsafe in pregnancy and nursing. Many dietary supplements have such warning out of an abundance of caution rather than any known pregnancy risk.